The world’s lightest tipping cylinders providing increased payload and so increased operating profits.
Faster Tipping Speeds
One-piece tube construction and increased tube contact faces allow faster tipping speeds.
Increased Lift & Side Load Capacity
Advanced design and production engineering techniques, including laser welding, provide increased lift capacity and side load resistance. Base tube head section increased by as much as 53%.
- Double lip wiper seal ensures efficient lubrication of each tube and prevents contamination of the cylinder.
- Unique 5 point sealing system reduces friction for years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Wear rings made from non-metallic, acetal material provide low friction and long service life.
- One-piece tubes with large stop contact faces provide optimum durability for long life and reduced maintenance.
- Friction welded tube assembly increases strength and fatigue life.
- Unique clip and seal arrangement provides long life and ensures easy servicing.
- Brass slider reduces risk of scoring and damage due to side load.